Information We Collect
Information You Provide Us
When you use our Website, you may provide us with information about you, including identifiers such as your name, address, email address, phone number, date of birth, and commercial information such as credit card information. We use this information to process your inquiries and to communicate with you about them. Additionally, we may also use your name and contact information to notify you of changes to our Website.
Further information collected on or through our Website may include:
- Health information : Food allergies and medical conditions.
- Preference information : Special requests, service issues, celebrations, and other preferences for your stay.
- Technical information : Information about the device you use to interact with us.
- Correspondence information : When you contact us, such as to send an enquiry or make a request, any correspondence or application may be kept and added to your personal information.
- Details of your contact information through the use of our Website or via phone conversations with our booking staff. You may be required to provide financial information before booking through our Website.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted”) on public areas of the Website. Your User Contributions are posted at your own risk. We cannot control the actions of other users of the Website who may access your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
This information is collected directly from you when you provide it to us, automatically as you navigate through the site (information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies).
Information We Collect Through Automated Means
When you use our Website, we collect certain internet or other electronic network activity information automatically as described in this section. As discussed further below, we may use a variety of technologies, including cookies and similar tools, to assist in collecting this information. We collect information on your use of the Website, such as pages visited, links clicked, non-sensitive text entered, and information such as the referring URL, browser, operating system, and Internet Protocol (“IP”) address. We use publicly available sources to approximate your geographic region and Internet Service Provider based on your IP address. We use the term “Usage Data” to refer to this information about your use of the Site that we collect. Our purpose in collecting Usage Data is to better understand how our visitors use the Site. We collect automatically information that may constitute Personal Data, such as IP addresses.
The information we collect automatically may include personal information or we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
We collect this Personal Data to fulfill contracts, comply with laws and for our legitimate business interests. Our purposes for collecting and using this information include:
- To assist us in making your reservation and providing the services you request.
- Performing a contract with you or to take steps at your request before entering into a contract.
- To process transactions through our website (including taking payment for purchases you may make through our website) and to assist in any inquiries about your transaction.
- For billing purposes in relation to your stay with us.
- To contact you in relation to matters that arise from your stay with us.
- To contact the designated persons in case of emergency.
- Carry out inquiries, investigations and reviews relating to complaints or claims.
- For our marketing purposes ”” to maintain, improve and customize our Website, for example by conducting analytics.
In some cases, we rely on your consent for processing your Personal Data, but only in those cases where we specifically ask for your consent.